Friday, 5 February 2016

Naturalis Historia: Ken Ham’s Biblical Evolution? I Have a Book That Says Otherwise

Naturalis Historia: Ken Ham’s Biblical Evolution? I Have a Book That Says Otherwise

Two years ago Ken Ham very publicly promoted what he believes is a biblical model of evolution to explain the diversity of life on Earth. I have a book before me that provides compelling evidence that his model of evolution is wrong. That book is the Bible. For those that follow young earth creation literature nothing that Ken Ham said in his debate with Bill Nye was surprising but I suspect that most of the national audience was surprised to hear how Ken Ham talked about the origin of species. He talked about a Biblical creation model of the earth’s origins but when it came to the origins of species he might as well have called his view biblical evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment