Sunday, 3 August 2014

Introduction

I'm not at all new to blogging. I've run quite a few blogs over the years, but it's been a long time since I have blogged about Christian themes. That's partly because I got weary of endless theological debates and partly because my theological views have changed a lot. I'm an Evangelical Protestant who is converting to Roman Catholicism.

I am still officially a member of an Evangelical denomination, but I go to mass every Saturday evening at my nearest Catholic parish. I'm intending to do RCIA soon.

I'm very interested in politics and am a member of the British Conservative Party and the Monarchist League. My friends think I'm very right-wing, but I consider myself to be a very moderate, centrist One-Nation Tory. I don't think I really fit into the very right-wing neo-liberal, Eurosceptic Conservative Party of today.

1 comment:

  1. I went away from blogging for a while and came back to see what's up with old blogging friends. You must have a very interesting story. This blog has a lot of interesting things in it. I will come back and read through the various entries as I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete